Maha Mahgoub is an entrepreneur, as the founder of CDO, she designs and delivers customized training programs for reputable clients, and provides comprehensive Human Resources consulting focusing on improving organization and leadership effectiveness & she is Free Lance Consultant to the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Maha also is a chairman of a nonprofit foundation called Career development Foundation providing entrepreneurship training and monitoring. The main objective of the foundation is to build the capacity of women & youth entrepreneurs, moreover, to create awareness of the impact of entrepreneurship on national development.
Maha in-depth knowledge of human resources, coupled with her strong analytical skills and practical approach, enable to work effectively with all levels of an organization. She has worked with clients to deliver custom and practical solutions to their human resource challenges. Projects have included: organization design, training and development, strategic human resources planning, leadership development, assessing individual and group performance and team development. Moreover, she has helped thousands of career and job seekers to successfully navigate the job market.
Prior to which she was the Head of Human Resource Department of EFG-Hermes Private Equity, and Personnel & Administration Senior Supervisor Commercial International Investment Company (CIIC) affiliate co. of CIB, Head of import & export at Tan Medical Co.
Maha completed her studies in Psychology – at Ain Shams University- 1986. She has just finished the Financial Advisory Program for Small Business – American University in Cairo (AUC) – July 2011. Maha earned the entrepreneurship scholarship (WEL Program) from Wharton University of Pennsylvania and the AUC. This is in addition to her accomplished certificates in HR Diploma, Institute of Management Development – American University in Cairo (AUC) in June 2001, and a certificate at Personnel & Administration – American University in Cairo (AUC) in December 1995. Maha became a certified international entrepreneurship trainer she got the Certificate of Training of Trainers Program on Enterprise Creation – UNIDO & Arab Union for Small Enterprises – December 2010
Main Lecturer in:
* Life Skills program – British Council, Ministry of Labor (Libya) and KIROMAG Company – March 2012.
* Sensitization of the Rural Woman and Income Generation – ILO – Jan. – Feb. 2012
* Advanced Human Resources Management – Ecoman (Istanbul) – October 2011
* Presentation Skills Program – ITS – September 2011
* Entrepreneurship Program (Pathways to Higher Education) – Faculty of Engineering – Cairo University – July 2011
* TOT of Entrepreneurship– Plan International Egypt – – June 2011
* HR Measurement and Benchmarking workshop – Ecoman (Kuala lampur) – May 2011
* Power of self confidence – Petro Bel, April 2011
* The Art of Management & Creative Thinking – The National Council for Women (WBDC), December 2010
* Time & Stress Management – UNDP , December 2010
* HR program – Al Gamhuria Newspaper, December 2010
* Power of self confidence – The National Council for Women (WBDC), October 2010
* SME’s Outreach TOT – Egyptian Business Women’s Association – September 2010
* TOT Program – Ain Shams University
* Project Management program – CDO , June 2010
* Performance Management – Kuala Lumpur, June 2010
* Presentation Skills & Negotiation Skills - The National Council for Women (WBDC), March 2010
* How to deal with your managers & colleagues – The National Council for Women (WBDC), February 2010
* Career Counseling & Testing – Cairo University , February 2010
* Business plan presentation – AWTAD, September 2009
* Business Plan Seminar – Ain Shams University, August 2009
* How to write CV & pass interview – Al Darb Al Ahmar, July 2009
* Performance Appraisal – Ministry of Health, June 2009
* Public Relation Program – SEKEM, May 2009
* HR Workshop – Ministry of Health, April 2009-04-26
* HR Course Ministry of Tourism, April 2009
* HR Diploma – FGF – Cairo University – 2008
* Human Resources Diploma –Cambridge Training College Britain
* Communication Skills
* Secretarial & Administration Diploma
* Writing Skills
* Who to write Job Analysis & Job Description
* Business Etiquette
* How to be professional HR Specialist
* How to write your CV & how to pass the Interview
Events & Conferences:
* the Arab –International Industrial Forum for Young Entrepreneurs & Businesspersons – Beirut-Lebanon – September 2011
* Fifth Corporate Sustainability Forum Conference entitled “Enhancing Transparency & Fighting Corruption” – Egyptian Institute of Directors – June 2011.
* Anti-corruption and Information disclosure – CIPE – June 2011
* “Decent Jobs for Egypt’s Young People: Tackling the Challenge Together” event – ILO – CIDA – May2011.
* Global Entrepreneurship Week – Egypt – Industrial Modernization Centre (IMC) – November2010
* Promoting Women’s Entrepreneurship Innovation & Income Generation Activate to Child Labour – ILO – November 2010
* Forth Businesswomen day of Alexandria – Businesswomen & the power of association – October 2010
* Education Workshop – ALPHE – UK – September 2010
* Making Youth Entrepreneurial Conference – ILO – May 2010
* Education Workshop – ALPHE – Istanbul – April 2010
* Ninth International Conference on Women and Youth in the Arab Development – Arab Planning Institute – March 2010
* Fourth ITIDA/ ITAC event – March 2010
* Facilitating Access to Finance to SMEs: “Stakeholders; Coordination” Seminar – Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI) – February 2010
* Education Workshop – ICEF – Berlin – November 2009
Kindly Visit My Blog:http://mahamahgoub.wordpress.com